Single skin sheeting panel
The panels used in the construction of maani Steel Pre-Engineered Buildings are composed of the following:
- Base metal of either Galvalume coated steel conforming to ASTM A 792M Grade 345B or aluminum conforming to ASTM B 209M Alloy 3003 Temper H26.Galvalume coating is 55% Aluminum and about 45% Zinc by weight.
- An exterior surface coating on painted panels of 25 microns of epoxy primer with a highly durable polyester finish.
- An interior surface coating on painted panels of 12 microns of epoxy primer and modified polyester or foam spec.
- Minimum Yield Strength is 345 N/mm2.
Sandwich panel is considered as buyout item, its dimension and specifications are based on customer requirements.
- Roof and wall panel can be chosen form below choices:
Single panel: a single sheeting panel is fixed over purlin and girts.
- Single panel + liner: a single sheeting panel is fixed over purlin and girts inaddition to another single sheeting panel fixed inside purlins and girts.
- Sandwich panel: a layer of sandwich panel is fixed over purlin and girts.
- Insulation: fiberglass insulation with deferent thicknesses can be added in cases 1,2